The present general conditions of use and navigation (hereinafter referred to as «Conditions») aim to regulate the relationship between the website owner, as the service provider, and the users who access, browse and enjoy the service offered (hereinafter, “User” or, collectively, “Users”).
The Site provides Users with general information about the owner of the Site, its services and activities (hereinafter referred to as "Content"), all in accordance with these Conditions. When it is a professional page, its content is not intended for Users who are minors.
If the User continues to browse and make use of the services we offer through our Site, he accepts, without reservation of any kind, these Conditions of Use.
The Site owner reserves the right to modify these Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion, so we advise the user to review them frequently.
Intellectual and industrial property
1. Legal protection of content The owner of the Site is also the owner of the rights to exploit the intellectual and industrial property of the Site, including all the Contents and elements of it (title, texts, images, audio and videos) available from the Site, as well as such as those you have hosted on third party sites either because they are your property or because you have obtained the appropriate rights to use them. Likewise, the holder obtained the appropriate authorisations regarding the image rights of those who appear on its website.
Total or partial reproduction, copying or distribution of the Content is prohibited, without the express authorisation of the owner. In no case will it be understood that the User`s access and navigation implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of these rights by the Site owner. Thus, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, explore, reproduce, publicly communicate, transmit, use, treat or distribute in any way all or part of the Content and elements of the Site for public or commercial purposes without the express and written authorization holder.
Therefore, according to the previous paragraph, the User may, in addition to viewing the Contents and elements of the Site, make prints, copies or transfers of them whenever these actions are intended exclusively for his personal and private use.
It is forbidden to use the holder`s contact details (postal address, telephone number, email address) to send any type of commercial communication, except with the necessary authorizations as provided by the applicable regulations.
2. Associated brands and logos The brands incorporated in the Site belong to their owner or to third parties, with their authorisation for their use on the Site. Anyone browsing the Site is prohibited from using these brands, logos and distinctive signs without the authorisation of the owner or license to use them.
1. Suspension of the Site
The operation of the Site is supported by servers of service providers, connected through public-private communications infrastructures.
The owner of the Site will do everything possible to guarantee the correct functioning of the same, however, he cannot guarantee the absence of interruptions for technical reasons in order to carry out repair and / or maintenance tasks or lack of coverage. or failures in the equipment and / or networks necessary for data transmission, which are beyond your control.
Thus, access to the Site may be suspended for reasons of force majeure (causes that are unpredictable or that, predicted or foreseeable, are inevitable) such as those listed below enumeratively, but not limiting:
1. Failures in the supply of electrical or telephone network; 2. Virus attacks on servers that support the Site; 3. User errors when accessing the Site; 4. Fires, floods, earthquakes or other nature events; 5. Strikes or labour conflicts; 6. Military conflicts or other situations of force majeure;
The owner of the Site is exempt from any type of liability if any of the circumstances indicated in this clause materialise.
2. User responsibility
The User will use the Site at his own risk. By accessing it, the User undertakes to use it in accordance with the provisions of the legislation and the applicable ethical codes, as well as the conditions contained in these Conditions of Use.
Failure to comply with any of the rules included in these Conditions or the legislation on which they are based will give rise to the User`s responsibility towards the Site owner and / or third parties, for any damage or loss that may be caused as a result of said non-compliance, regardless of whether it involves the conspiracy of an illegal, an administrative sanction, a fault or an offense and will entitle the owner of the Site to, where appropriate, claim his liability in the civil, administrative, labour or criminal field that corresponds
3. Responsibility of the holder
The owner of the Site is not responsible for any damage caused to the User or third parties as a result of a breach attributable to the User or even due to changes in the User`s equipment. Thus, it does not even assume any responsibility for illegitimate intrusions through the use of computer viruses or others, regardless of their origin, for the improper use of the Site by the User or security errors motivated by the incorrect operation of the terminal equipment used by the User.
The User may not, at any time, modify, alter or delete any data, information, content or element or content that is included in the Site.
The User must use the services we make available to him in a diligent, correct and lawful manner. It cannot, under any pretext, disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, pornographic, xenophobic character or that, in general, condones criminal, violent or offensive acts for people and fundamental rights.
The User may not include software, viruses, malware or any other harmful agent in the computer systems that may damage or alter the devices or terminals of the company or of the other Users.
The User will be solely responsible for the damages that may be caused by non-compliance with the conditions and obligations set out in these Conditions.
The User is prohibited from transmitting, including or spreading advertising of himself or of third parties through any means available on our Site, without the express authorisation of the holder of the same.
Mentions on the Site that may be made to other third-party sites will be for information purposes only. The owner of the Site does not develop or manage these pages, nor does he own the mentioned Internet addresses unless expressly indicated. Therefore, it will not be responsible for the contents that they incorporate, nor for the damages or losses resulting from said access, nor for those generated by the services they provide.
The Site owner authorizes the creation of links and hyperlinks from other sites. However, whoever proposes to create a link between their Web page and the Site must do so respecting the following conditions:
1. The web page on which the link is created will not contain illegal information or content, contrary to morals, good customs, public order or any third-party rights.
2. It will not be stated or implied that the owner of the Site has expressly authorised the link or has previously supervised, assumed or recommended in any way the services offered or made available on the Web page that creates the link with the Site. Consequently, it is recommended to anyone who browses the Site to be prudent in evaluating and using the information, content and services existing on the linked sites.
3. The creation of the link does not, in any case, imply the existence of relations between the owner of the Site and the owner of the Web page in which the link is incorporated.
Protection of personal data
The relations established between the User and the owner of the Site are governed by the provisions of the legislation in force in relation to the applicable regulation and the competent jurisdiction, with the rules of the Legal System being applicable. In cases where voluntary submission to a specific forum is possible, the owner of the Site and the User, with express waiver of any other, submitting to the Courts.
All images shown on this website are of real pieces from the collection. They are for presentation purposes only and differences may occur with the real product.